www.TescoSupplierNetwork.com is committed to providing you a website that is accessible to the widest possible audiences. This page contains information about the TescoSupplierNetwork.com site, how to change how it looks and tips for people using screen readers.
Using the Site
- We have aimed to create sites that are available to everyone including those with sight, audio and motor impairment restrictions.
- We have allowed for contributors to provide appropriate alt tags for images to convey information.
- We have allowed for contributors to vary text size for legibility.
- We have tried to ensure that navigation through our websites works in a consistent way.
- We do not rely on just colour as the only way of giving information.
- We avoid the use of images of text wherever possible, and provide equivalent text links that consist of images.
Here are a few helpful ways in which you can start using the website more easily.
To enlarge text and images on the site
On a PC:
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press '+' to enlarge.
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press '-' to reduce.
- To reset hold down 'Ctrl' and press '0'.
On an Apple Macintosh computer hold the 'Cmd' (Apple) key instead of 'Ctrl'.
Browser accessibility options
Each browser has different methods for font size, formatting, and screen color options:
- Google Chrome accessibility options, under the Chrome Browser Resources section.
- Internet Explorer accessibility options.
- Mozilla Firefox accessibilty options.
The BBC also has information on how to customise your computer, and your browser, to make them more accessible in their Accessibility section.
To change the size of the window of the site
On the browser View menu select 'Full screen' or press 'F11'.
A search box appears at the top of each page. To get the best results follow these tips:
Use keywords - the search won't work well using natural language, keywords will find better results. Use quotes to search for an exact phrase.
Through research of standard guidelines, TescoSupplierNetwork.com are continually working to improve the accessibility of our sites that we have, in the meantime should you experience any difficulties please contact us explaining the problems you encountered.